|Condo- The Summit
• Located in a marvelous mountain top forest setting
• The summit offers exceptional views of Tremblant and Lac Mercier
• Five bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2,000 square foot mountain view townhouse condo
• 2 private balconies –one off the king size master bedroom
• Wood burning fireplace provides a comfy atmosphere for the après-ski.
• 2 bathrooms- heated floors
• Washer & dryer.
• 2 TV’s and VCR’s, and high speed satellite-television and internet service
• Bathrooms: 1- 3 Piece , 1- 4 Piece
• Bed configuration-1 King Size, 2 Queen, 1 double, 2 Bunk Bed
Also available 4, 3 , 2 and 1 bedroom condos in enclave with all the same amenities.
Perched in a forested mountain top setting, minutes drive to Mont-Tremblant resort, the summit offers exceptional views of both Tremblant and Lac Mercier
Professionally decorated, in pine and maple furniture, the rustic ambiance of this cherished home has to be seen to be believed.
Unique features include a very large out door mountain top swimming pool, a 4-season outdoor hot tub and a private tennis court.
Location overlooking Old Tremblant Village, a short 5 minute drive to lifts and free shuttle to mountain base . Enjoy the quiet serenity of the Old Village with its shops and restaurants.
Washer/Dryer, Linens Included, Fireplace, Jacuzzi, Whirlpool Tub, Pool, Equipped Kitchen, Dishwasher, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Coffemaker, Cooking Utensils Provided, BBQ Grill, Cable TV, TV(broadcast), VCR, CD Player, Stereo, DVD Player, Telephone
Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Skiing, Fishing, sailing, Biking, Shopping, Sunbathing, Water Skiing, Relaxation
159.00 to 900.00 per night depending on size of unit and season. Weekly, monthly & seasonal rentals availabe on request.
Note: Rates are subject to change, verify rates with property owner.
To receive more information about this vacation rental or to book, contact: Paul
Please quote vacation rental code: Where2go2.Com ID# 589
Daytime Phone: 613-591-1660
Evening Phone: 613-591-1600
Owner's Website: http://www.tremblantresortlodging.com
Listed on Where2go2.Com Since: 4/28/2004 11:39:13 AM